Friday, June 7, 2013

Banjo Pig Banjo

Summer Break is finally here! This break means more art for my SENIOR FILM (woooot)


But for now I have a great discovery!!


....well less a discovery but more, a recommendation? I guess...

Anyway Jantze, a brilliant professor of mine, referred me to this awesome site : Dueling Banjo Pigs

where it's nothing but (you guessed it ) Pigs playing banjos, by awesome artist! Being a little prone to drawing pigs myself I couldn't shake the opportunity to draw a pig playing a banjo...I mean come on!

So I drew this guy 


and he has a little companion!



Here are some of the sketches before the illustration:












I have also made a Pinterest Account Head over and follow me! I've mostly been pinning inspiration for my film, but I'm bound to jump into other even more awesome things!




1 comment:

  1. Hey . Nice blog here! :)
    Best,
    http://normanhundert.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete