Thursday, June 13, 2013

Pyro Pup: a film about a "Hot" dog

This September I am to officially start production on my senior film Pyro PupPyro Pup is about a puppy on fire trying to find a friend in a world where his mere presence would cause harm. This passed Spring Quarter (March- June) I started Concept Development for the film. Below is the Pitch Packet for it  (excluding the storyboards/slightly a secret right now)

Take a look!


Pyro Pup's design is still under development. This design was chosen during the story board phase!


The story is going through a few changes, but not too many.


One of my big big BIG inspirations is John Hubley's Rooty Toot Toot 1952


Maurice Noble is a huge part of my Layout Inspiration. (The Noble Approach comes out this October! I pre-ordered !!)

Non Objective painting as well as Abstract Painting. I adore Picasso's "Man Leaning on Table" 1916 (it reminds me of a cityscape!


Puppies......because puppies

Some designs developed for Pyro's look

The story includes a Homeless man, a Dog Owner, and a few other dogs





Hope you like what I have so far
 And now, Fire tests


So the fire is pretty simple. I'm still working out some problems with it but so far it's been exciting getting this all together!

I'll be posting some more designs and tests of the nature soon! Stay tuned :)




No comments:

Post a Comment